1) Special Orders - Shipments to our guests
At present, we qualify the BEG02 element as OS for any special order that a guest places with Menards. Going forward, we will use one of two qualifiers in this element depending on the shipping location.
- OS...this will be used to identify special order shipments to Menard Store or DC locations
- DR...this will be used to identify special order shipments to home residences or jobsite locations designated by our guests
2) Vendor Identification - A new REF segment will appear on all purchase orders from Menards identifying the Vendor# and Vendor Name associated with the order. It may be ignored if you desire or used for turnaround information on documents you transmit to Menards where Vendor # (Accts Payable #) is required.
3) Vendor Part# - We will begin to populate the PO108 / 109 if the system knows the vendor part number information for the line item being ordered. We do not currently maintain a complete database of sku / part # relationships. The orders in which we expect the most frequent usage of these new elements are the special orders we place with our vendors.
If you require assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Bulletin >