Mixed Inbound Allowances. Fixed the error for MAS 90/200 - “Mixing inbound allowances - some with amounts specified in SAC05 and some with percentages in SAC06/07 - results in a 100% discount at the line level.”
Multiple Allowances, Outbound Documents. Fixed the error for MAS 90/200 - “1) When there are two line-level allowances specified in percentages, the amounts for both allowances at the line level are zero, and the percentage for the first allowance is 0 (the second allowance shows the correct percentage).
2) When there are two header-level allowances specified in percentages, the amounts for both allowances are 0.
In both cases the order in MAS shows the correct percentages. Also in both cases the auto SAC segments appear on the Final tab of the mapping screen, but the segments drop out due to the ZERODROPSEG rule on SAC05.”
Inbound Allowances - Header and Detail. Fixed the error for MAS 90/200 - “When an incoming PO has both header and detail allowances specified in flat amounts (no percentages), the header discount rate posted to MAS is calculated against the invoice gross rather than the invoice net, resulting in a smaller-than-specified header discount.”
Outbound EDI for Bookstores Requires Calculated Discounts. We will calculate the discount price when posting 850. - sample 850:
unit price = 29.95*(1-0.4541)
Import of invoice from Mas 90 to Merchant express. Fixed the error - “When we imported the Invoice from MAS, if we had added another line for that sales order in MAS, which did not come in the EDI, this line does not show in the imported invoice. Also, noticed that this line item which was added, was the same item we already had in the order.
Actually, MAS should have consolidated the quantities for that item. That is bug in MAS, but we have to fix the Merchant to pick up the additional line created in MAS while importing it.”
Header/Detail Level Allowances/Charges, Outbound Documents. Fixed:
“Detail level allowances have the following issues:
1) The Detail Allowance/Charge Description is always the same as the SAC code (SAC02 value, Detail Allowance/Charge Description).
2) The Detail Allowance/Charge Percent is always 0.
3) The Detail Allowance/Charge Indicators is always blank.
4) The Detail Allowance/Charge Rate Qty appears to be incorrect.
Header level allowances have the following issues:
1) The Head SAC/ITA Charge Description is always the same as the Head SAC/ITA Charge ID.”